Saturday, November 13, 2010

Petersen Family Sneak Peek

I plan to add a couple more images but wanted to get these out there.  I've had the opportunity to shoot this family before, and they are such a fun family to shoot!  At the previous shoot, we had their extended family and we plan to do a shoot in the future with them as well.

With family portraits, as I do any type of portrait, I really strive to get something that's beyond the usual.  I want to push myself to see beyond what you would typically see in a family portrait.  I only scratched the surface tonight on things I want to try.  The beauty of on-location photography is that you get a unique experience every time because there are an infinite number of angles from where you can shoot.  Plus, the time of day and season you're in also plays into what you get.

No comments: