Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Springtime Newborn Critter Portraits

As spring approaches and the little nature critters begin to appear, so does the opportunity for wonderful springtime portraits! I (and my photography prop vendor - Calleigh's Clips) are currently in the process of introducing a line of crochet newborn photography props that will transform your sleeping little newborn into a cuddly, precious woodland critter! Bunnies, ladybugs, bumblebees, hedgehogs, skunks, turtles, snails, butterflies, oh my! The list goes on and will grow as I add to my collection. In the near future, I will be offering a special that will last between April-late June so please keep an eye out for that and if you know anyone that is due in that timeframe, please send them my way! I would love to broaden my newborn portfolio as I plan to narrow my specialization into that genre in the near future. Thank you!

**Please check out Calleigh's Clips:  http://www.facebook.com/Calleighsclips 
    for all your crochet newborn/photography props

No comments: