Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a difference a year makes!

It's so great to visit old friends and see how much they change through the years.  The same thing can be said about your own clients.  The twins I photographed this time last year are now a year old!  Just as they were starting their life, I was starting mine in photography.  Their newborn portrait from our first session (the one featured below) was awarded the highest honor of Golden Gallery Award at my graduation in July.  It remains to be one of my all time favorite portraits.  I did so many newborn portrait sessions during my time in school and continue to do so.  I've said this many times before, but I really truly enjoy photographing newborns and hope one day to specialize in only newborn and maternity photography.  Thank you to the Dils family for giving me such beautiful subjects to photograph!

No comments: